Download printable version
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT (two vacancies)
Hours: 18hrs 20 mins per week (8:30 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. daily) term-time only.
Band 2 (mid), pro-rata salary £7,397
SEN Teaching Assistant required as soon as possible to provide general and specific support to a child with a statement of SEN. The post is temporarily funded and will therefore cease when the child leaves school or if funding is withdrawn.
Working under the guidance from and liaison with the Senco/Pupil Premium Lead and Class Teacher, you will:
- support the teacher in keeping the child focused and on task
- give additional help to the child with classwork
- contribute information about the child's progress
- experience of working with autism would be an advantage
- children who enjoy learning
- a caring ethos where everyone is valued
- a well resourced school with excellent facilities
- friendly, supportive, hardworking and committed staff
Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.