Download printable version
Job Title: Class Teacher
Contract type: Full time (maternity cover)
Salary: Main Scale
St Michael's School is a two form entry Church of England School, currently rated by Ofsted and SIAMs as Outstanding. We are looking for an excellent class teacher to join our teaching staff on 24th February 2020 in Year 5 as Maternity Cover . Our aim is to create a welcoming and supportive ethos within our school for both staff and pupils. Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
- has an open minded, flexible and creative approach to teaching.
- has a good sense of humour.
- will support and contribute to the Christian ethos of our school.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Kate Titchmarsh for further details or to arrange a visit (01376 344866 or email@example.com).
St Michael's School is committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all of our staff to share in this. Appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.
Closing date: Friday 6th December 2019
Interview date: Friday 13th December 2019