Download printable version
Music Teacher/ Subject Leader 40% FTE = 4 afternoons/week from Jan. 2020 Teachers Main Scale
We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and experienced class teacher with a love of music. You will be employed for four afternoons/ week to teach the music curriculum from EYFS to Year 6. As the subject teacher responsible for music throughout the school you will be expected to lead and co-ordinate all music activities that Down Hall Primary School participate in.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has children at the heart of everything they do
- Is able to provide creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Is able to work as part of a team and contribute effectively to the overall development of music
- Has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- A happy, committed, supportive school community - staff, parents/carers and governors
- Hard working, well behaved and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to take part in all aspects of school life
- Excellent resources
- A well established system for supporting all children
- CPD opportunities
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.