Download printable version
CHANGE Schools Partnership Trust is looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic teacher for Key Stage Two, to start in January 2020 (although a later start would be arranged for the right candidate),based at Cann Hall Primary School, in Clacton-on-Sea.
We are looking for:
- A passionate and creative teacher, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential.
- A reflective practitioner who is dedicated to raising standards and innovating teaching and learning based on strong research evidence.
- A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills, who excels as part of a team.
- Someone who is forward-thinking and would relish the opportunity to help shape our curriculum through working collaboratively with supportive colleagues across the Trust.
We can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly, forward-thinking and committed team of professionals.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, including nationally recognised qualifications such as NPQML and SL.
- Opportunities to have impact across schools within our Trust through collaborative Trust working.
- A vibrant physical environment that is well-resourced and inspires learning.
- A Trust that cares about the views and well-being of its staff.
- A comprehensive induction package to support new staff effectively.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
Informal visits to the School are encouraged. Please contact Claire Russell, Headteacher on 01255 420603.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.