Download printable version
32.5 hours a week - occasional inset days.
Salary Range - 2020 Scale 3 (2019 Band 2 (to mid-point)) £18,065 - £18, 795
Pro Rata £13481.93- £14026.73 (depending on experience).
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, flexible, hightly organised school secretary
We are looking for an applicant who has:
· A passion forfriendly, clear communication
·Flexible outlook that embraces change
· IT skills and the ability to adopt new technologies/platforms
· Excellent organisational skills.
Lawford CofE Primary School offers:
· A strong whole school vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
· A supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate staff
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Maree Ratcliffe on 01206 393585
Lawford CE Primary School and its governors, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Lawford Primary school is in the village of Lawford, situated ten minutes by car to the North East of Colchester.