Download printable version
The Sweyne Park School is the lead school in the Rayleigh Schools Trust, and works with Glebe Primary School, providing a 0 - 19 educational experience for the local community.
We are looking for a Senior ICT Technician to:
· provide support to the Network Manager;
· configure hardware/software;
· troubleshoot IT issues with creative solutions;
· support user account management (inc. setting up/changing passwords etc.);
· provide general school ICT support, maintaining and checking ICT equipment throughout the school;
· provide ICT support/set up for school events (inc. responsibility for sound/projectors etc.)
Please see the full job description attached.
Normal working hours will be 8am - 4pm, although there may be additional hours required for evening events, in which case, advance notice will be given.
*There will be a national pay increase in April 2020, and the possibility of future progression, subject to completion of a satisfactory probation period.
The successful candidate will be required to work across all school sites within the Trust.
Closing date for applications is 2nd December, with interviews taking place on 5th December 2019.