Download printable version
We are looking for an experienced and caring person to join our friendly and supportive team to work with a child in our school. The position will be Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
The successful candidate should:
- have an empathetic and caring approach
- good organisational skills
- the ability to work in partnership with SENCO, class teacher and external agencies
- a commitment to inclusion
- understanding of individual targets and how to support a pupil within a mainstream classroom
- previous experience of working with SEN children is preferable.
We can offer:
- great team work
- a well-resourced school
- enthusiastic and happy children
- friendly staff.
For further details please contact the school on 01206 865722. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Position to start on 6 January or sooner if possible
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.