Download printable version
Inspire their Remarkable with Us
Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 8.40am - 3.20pm
Fixed Term Until 31st August 2020.
Hockley Primary Academy have begun their search for an HLTA/LSA on a part time basis on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Following our Ofsted inspection in January 2016, we are an Outstanding School. We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our friendly and supportive team, "all staff support each other and truly work as a cohesive team".
You will be working across Year 1 and 2 and will work with teachers as part of a professional team to support learning activities for classes. The primary focus will be to work under the professional direction of a teacher and within an agreed system of supervision in delivering lessons set by or with teachers and/or support pupils undertaking lessons delivered via distance learning or computer aided techniques. HLTAs will be expected to progress pupils' learning and to assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment as agreed with the teacher.
We welcome you to visit our school to meet our staff team and children.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position will require an enhanced DBS certificate.
Closing date : Friday 15 November 2019.
Interview date : Tuesday 19 November 2019.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply button'
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.