Download printable version
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join us in September 2020. We can offer you:
· The opportunity to be part of an Outstanding school (Ofsted 2016) with a great team of colleagues;
· Exceptionally well-behaved, polite and enthusiastic children;
· A professionally creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos;
· An attractive and well-resourced school in Colchester close to excellent transport links;
· The opportunity to work alongside colleagues in our cluster of 15 schools and close-working partners in our action groups;
· Dedicated leadership time and an on-going commitment to your professional development.
The Governing Body of Home Farm Primary School would like to appoint someone who:
· Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour;
· Will work as part of the leadership team to drive and lead school improvement, pastoral support and work closely with the Headteacher as our school expands;
· Will support and embrace the community ethos of the school;
· Has proven experience of successful leadership and management;
· Has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children;
· Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
· Can analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning;
· Can support our Headteacher, who thinks in wiggly lines, by thinking in straight lines.
We warmly welcome visits to our school. To make an appointment please contact us on 01206 577430 or by emailing email@example.com. These visits will form part of the selection process. Please note CVs will not be accepted without an application form.