Download printable version
Year 5 teacher required for January 2020 (3 days a week - Wed to Fri)
We want an exciting, creative teacher who wants to make a difference. Come and join us and your career will fly!
Position: Year 5 classteacher
Position start date: January 6th, 2020
Contract Type: Part Time
Contract Term: Fixed term for two terms (to 31.8.20)
Pay range: Main Pain Scale (MPS), NQTs welcome to apply.
You will be:
· Genuinely interested in education and how to make the lives of children better.
· Resilient, open to support and have a 'can do' attitude!
· Have excellent child development knowledge and understand the individual needs of children
· Be committed to working as part of a supportive team
· A caring environment where all staff and pupils are valued and encouraged
· A focussed approach to teaching - you won't be asked to do anything that does not have a direct, positive impact on the children!
· Pupils who are keen to learn
· A new, fully planned, creative curriculum
· Staff meetings that include cake!
· A school that thinks about workload and your well-being.
The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school on 01206 575407.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th November 2019. Interviews to be held on Friday 29th November 2020.