Download printable version
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 12.15pm - 18.15pm. Term time only plus inset days and two weeks during school closures.
Salary Range - Band 2, point 3 - 5 (£18,065 - £19,171). Actual salary £13,063 - £13,862.65.
Kings Road Primary School part of the HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic caretaker. You will work with the Premises Team of the HERA Trust to keep our school buildings and grounds safe, smart, compliant and fit for providing a high quality education for our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, punctual, trustworthy
- Be proactive, hardworking and motivated
- Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Have proven maintenance skills
- Be someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work
- Be flexible and adaptable with a can-do approach
Duties to include:
- Security and safety of the site
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the site
- Assist the Trust's Premises Team in ensuring Health and Safety regulations are met
- Liaise with contractors and senior staff when appropriate
Kings Road offers:
- A strong whole school vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
- Clear embedded values that form the basis of our effective positive behaviour system
- A supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate teachers and support staff
- Excellent professional development opportunities and well-being package
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly team please apply on line. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For more information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs J Playford on 01245 256074.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Kings Road Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Compnay Number 10571943