Download printable version
Full-time EYFS Teacher required for a January 2020 for 2 terms.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic EYFS teacher with a creative flare for child-centered provision. We would like someone with a passion for Early Years, who is a reflective practitioner and has the ability to work well in a small team and is an effective team player.
At Kings Road we can offer you enthusiastic, well-behaved children who have a love of learning and who embrace the opportunity that our Early Years Team can offer. We Pride ourselves in giving our children the opportunities to Aspire to become 'Learners for Life' with experienced staff that support each other and leadership that encourages Respect and Teamwork amongst the staff and children.
Our New Team Member will be:
- An outstanding and creative teacher with high aspirations for all children A pro-active and reflective practitioner who can motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
- Able to promote excellence and enjoyment and help develop creativity and relevance throughout the curriculum
- Able to demonstrate a strong commitment to and ownership of professional development
- Committed to inclusion and retain children at the heart of all you do
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and be a good team player
- Passionate about teaching and learning and committed to collaborative working
Kings Road offers:
- Motivated, hardworking and proud pupils
- A strong vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
- Clear embedded values that form the basis of our effective positive behaviour system
- A supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate teachers
- A wide range of effective CPD, coaching and well-being opportunities, in school and out
- Opportunities to develop practice through wider collaborative networks
Visits warmly welcomed and highly recommended. To arrange a visit please contact Jenny Playford on 01245 256074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Kings Road Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943