Download printable version
We are looking for a committed, inspirational and dedicated qualified part time teacher to join our friendly team in January 2020 for two terms of maternity cover. Barons Court is a successful one form entry primary school who promote a love of learning for all of our pupils through exciting learning spaces both inside and outside which enhances exploration and discovery through a love of learning.
At Barons Court we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming school where everyone is valued.
- A friendly, supportive environment with enthusiastic, creative and ambitious pupils, parents and staff.
- A supportive and dedicated governing body.
- A commitment to your professional development.
The successful candidate appointed to the role of a part time Phase 3 teacher will:
- Be an inspiring and dedicated teacher who helps all children throughout our school community to achieve their best.
- Be passionate about learning and teaching and be able to effectively support and challenge children.
- Display energy, imagination and creativity enhancing our school curriculum and inspiring all pupils.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work and communicate effectively with the whole school community.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Rachel Connelly, Office Manager to arrange an appointment.
Information about the School
Barons Court is an exciting and innovative school which is continually evolving to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the children. We believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in leading their learning and we ensure that we listen and respond to their collective voice. We are totally committed to a balance of indoor and outdoor learning and continually developing both environments to provide flexible, agile and stimulating learning spaces. The whole school environment reflects the influences of Reggio Emilia, Montessori, Forest Schools and the Mantle of the Expert approaches to learning. We have created large indoor spaces which encourage a collaborative approach to learning with an emphasis on problem solving. The spaces are equipped with a range of furniture which reflect the different learning styles of the children and are easily changed to respond to the learning needs of the moment.