Download printable version
25 hours a week - 5 mornings and 3 afternoons term time only - and occasional inset days.
Salary Range - 2020 Scale 3 (2019 Band 2 (to mid-point)) £18,065 - £18, 795
Pro Rata £10,089.79 - £10,497.52 (depending on experience).
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, flexible, outstanding Learning Support Assistant to who can support children both within the class and run interventions for a range of children across key stages.
We are looking for an applicant who has:
· A passion for supporting children of all needs and abilities.
· High expectations of all children and their ability to make progress
· Experience of developing children's emotional management to support all children to be successful.
· An understanding of the demands of the national curriculum across the phases
· GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English
Lawford CofE Primary School offers:
· A strong whole school vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
· Clear embedded values that form the basis of our effective positive behaviour system
· A supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate teachers and support staff
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Maree Ratcliffe on 01206 393585
Lawford CE Primary School and its governors, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Lawford Primary school is in the village of Lawford, situated ten minutes by car to the North East of Colchester.