Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled class teacher to join our primary team.
The role includes:
Class teacher in KS1/2 with a focus on EYFS style activities
Joint planning, delivery and assessment with KS2 lead teacher
Managing the work of experienced HLTAs and LSAs within primary
The school can offer:
- Great pupils who are eager to learnA fantastic environment with stunning new specialist teaching rooms
- A highly skilled, friendly staff team who will give lots of support to new staff
- Opportunities to develop new skills in teaching, including a range of SEN experiences
- A commitment to CPD for all staff
- A supportive and forward thinking Trust
- Opportunities to work across other schools in the SEAX Trust
Application forms are available from the school office or the school website.
SEAX Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Information about the School
Kingswode Hoe is a special school for pupils with complex learning difficulties. We take pupils aged between 5 and 16 (Y1 - Y11) living in the Colchester area. All pupils are admitted to the school by the Statutory Assessment team of Essex Local Authority based at Essex House in Colchester. We are currently funded for 125 places.