Download printable version
SENCO - 0.2 (1 day per week)
The Governing Body is pleased to invite applications for a SENCO to join our professional and friendly team.
Cold Norton is an outstanding school which serves the local community. Our well behaved children enjoy their learning and coming to school. We are looking for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and has previous SEND experience.
· Be a qualified teacher with 3 or more teaching;
· Hold the National Award for SEN co-ordination;
· Have evidence of working with children with Special Education Needs;
· Have a thorough knowledge of the latest SEN Code of Practice;
· Be knowledgeable in supporting the progress of pupils with a range of abilities and additional needs;
· Be highly organised and able to manage their time effectively;
· Be passionate about striving for the best outcomes for every child.
We can offer you:
· Happy, well behaved children who enjoy learning
· Dedicated, professional staff at all levels
· A bright, stimulating environment with lots of outside space and facilities
· Supportive parents and skilled governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For further details of the post, an application pack or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Suzanne Matthews, 01621 827086.