Download printable version
KS1 -Teacher required (60%, three days per week)
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
Required - January 2020
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust. You will be based at Cherry Tree Academy in Colchester. This position is part time for three days per week.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils demonstrating good or better classroom practice
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools and our current vacancies.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Tracey Coubrough, Office Manager at Cherry Tree Academy on 01206 575224 to make an appointment to visit Cherry Tree Academy.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.