Download printable version
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Monday to Fridayafternoons from 1.15 pm to 3.15 pm
Term time only
A vacancy has arisen to join our dedicated team to provide support in Early Years for a child with a health need
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate
· The ability to communicate with other members of staff ,
· The ability to build a strong professional relationship with the child and the family
· A willingness to take part in class planning and adapt it to the needs of the child where applicable
· Good organisational skills
· Good behaviour management skills
· Good basic English and Mathematics.
· The ability to communicate with parents and to attend professional meetings where required
· A desire to undertake further training
The applicant will need to completethe applicationform comprehensively.
South Green Infant & Nursery School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment