Download printable version
MPS + SEN allowance (negotiable according to experience)
4.5 days per week
Non class based role
Required from January 2020
Milwards is a small, welcoming and inclusive school with a big vision - we are ambitious for the children and for each other. We are a flexible and skilled team that embraces change and like to work together on new ideas.
We are therefore looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic practitioner to join our caring team who is passionate about making a difference to children's lives, particularly the most vulnerable.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible, self-motivated, organised and pro-active.
We need someone who:-
· demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· is able to lead and inspire colleagues on inclusion and SEND
· has high expectations of all children's achievement, well-being and behaviour
· Able to work professionally and collaboratively as part of a team
· Experience of working closely with parents, families and external agencies
· Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We look forward to meeting you.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Interviews: Friday 25th October 2019
Please note - there is a tight turnaround with the timescale of this post. Shortlisted candidates will need to be available on Friday 25th October.
The Governing Body and trustees of HILT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.