Download printable version
After School Club Lead Practitioner
Essex Pay Band 2 NPS 4-5 (dependant on experience)
Actual salary between £8,505 - £8,670 (including fringe) which equates to 12 equal monthly payments of £708 - £722
Hours - 2:45pm-6:45pm (20 hours a week, term-time only)
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic individual with a passion for working with children to head up our After School 'Tea Time' Club Provision.
We are offering the chance to lead and develop a team of dedicated and professional colleagues, working with delightful children in our school community. The After School Club Lead Practitioner will be responsible for supervising the children, ensuring their safety at all times, engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation, setting up activities for children to optionally take part in, meeting and greeting parents and providing them with feedback on their child's time at the club. The post holder will ensure that all staff in the team strictly adhere to the safeguarding requirements of the School.
The successful candidate should be confident in working with children, planning and leading activities and enjoy leading a team. Ideally, you will have experience of working in a similar setting, but this is not essential as training and support will be provided.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
· NVQ level 2/3 childcare qualification (desirable);
· paediatric First Aid qualification (desirable);
· previous experience working with children (desirable);
· enthusiastic and organised with excellent communication skills and a good sense of initiative (essential);
· fun-loving, caring, responsible, compassionate, committed, creative, responsible (essential); and
· flexible team player willing to take on various tasks as required (essential).
If you feel you would be an asset to our 'Outstanding' school, we would welcome an application from you.