Download printable version
Would you like to work for a caring & supportive employer with dedicated career development pathways for all staff ?
Do you have a relentless focus on improving outcomes & life chances for all pupils irrespective of context or situation? Apply now!
The Lion Academy Trust has an outstanding reputation nationally, is high performing and innovative, with schools based in London, Essex and Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Head Teacher to join our Essex team and make a positive impact in raising standards and the quality of experience for our children.
Working with the Head of School and alongside the Executive team, you will be based at Maple Grove Primary School, Basildon and be responsible for the operational implementation of Trust agreed strategies and processes across the school.
We are seeking a Deputy Head Teacher who is:
• an innovative, creative and strategic thinker
• able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities
• committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
• dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead schools to excellence
• friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
• experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in developing teaching and learning
We can offer you:
• Vibrant schools situated in culturally diverse areas of Essex with all the rewards and opportunities this brings
• Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
• Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
• Career progression and leadership opportunities
• A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Parental Advisory Body and parent community
• Excellent opportunities for further professional development, through the Lion Academy Trust
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career in a well-respected, Multi Academy Trust working with a forward thinking, vibrant and very supportive team.
The successful candidate will raise expectations and aspirations, promote the Trust's pedagogy for highly effective learning and help achieve positive outcomes for children.
Closing Date: Friday 25th October 2019 12.00 pm
Interviews Week.comm: Monday 28th October 2019
All inquiries should be made to Lucinda Lord, Employee Engagement Manager email@example.com
Applications via the Essex School Jobswebsite or www.lionacademytrust.net
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two positive reference checks. References will be requested prior to interview.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.