Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic After School Club Assistant for our successful After School Club.
Monday - Friday 3.00 p.m. - 6.15 p.m. (16.25 hours per week) term time only
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion for working with children
- An interest in the continuing development of our successful After School Club
- Recent experience of working with children aged 4 - 11, preferably in a school or After School Club setting
- Qualification in childcare
- Good organisational and communication skills
- A commitment to the safeguarding of children
- The ability to use ICT
- Motivation, flexibility and a team player
- Amazing children, brilliant parents and fabulous staff
- A range of supportive CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to work within a creative and exciting school setting
We strongly encourage you to visit our lovely school. Please contact the School Office on 01702 476610 to arrange a visit and email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory clearance of an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service, health check and references. West Leigh Infant School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.