Download printable version
Chipping Hill Primary School is looking for a caring and enthusiastic person, who believes in our core values and specific ethos to join our experienced and excellent team of Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
The successful candidate will be someone with experience of working, understanding and supporting children within an educational setting, demonstrate good teaching and learning skills, a commitment to team and collaborative working and an innovative approach to education. They should thrive when working with children and have excellent communication skills. The role is for lower Key Stage 2. The hours will be 08.45-12.15 and 13.15-15.20, Monday to Friday, term time only. The actual starting salary will be £11,958 per annum.
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels.
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom.
* Able to engage well with pupils.
* Able to work under your own initiative.
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills.
We offer a supportive and enjoyable working environment with a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.