Download printable version
COLNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
Subject Leader of Design Technology
Up to: £39,406 per annum plus TLR2B (£4,533 per annum)
Are you an outstanding classroom teacher with the potential to operate as a Subject Leader at our school?
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Subject Leader to join our team at a time of significant change and opportunity.
In this role you will be raising standards of student attainment/progress and monitoring/supporting student achievement.
Main duties will include:
• Being accountable for student progress and development across all key stages.
• Taking a lead in planning collaboratively with colleagues in order to promote effective practice.
• Ensuring the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
• Day to day management, control and operation of course provision, including effective deployment of staff, budget and physical resources.
• Keeping up to date with national developments in subject areas, teaching practice and methodology.
You will be joining a school that recently moved to the Sigma Trust, a large local trust of schools. There has never been a more exciting time to join our school and make a real impact on the lives of our young people.
If this post is of interest, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary;
• employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme;
• a full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• training Opportunities through the school's membership of The Sigma Trust.
Please send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Ref 175
CLOSING DATE: 11th October 2019
Information about the School
We are a unique school and college where young people make real achievements. Our school understands and embraces the challenge of change, diversity and innovation and we are committed to developing teaching strategies which enable every student to be a successful learner. Our school is a learning environment that reflects the value we place on young people and their success to ensure that they grow into full participating citizens and have a real sense of their own worth.
The Colne Community School and College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.