Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly and dedicated staff team.
We are looking for a special person who:
· Builds high quality relationships with pupils, parents and wider stakeholders.
· Has high ambitions for all learners and believes that all children can achieve.
· Strives for excellence in everything they do.
· Is a team player.
· Is flexible and has a 'Growth Mindset'.
· Believes in the ethos and vision of our school.
· Has an interest in developing their role as a subject lead.
As a school we can offer:
· Being part of the School Team in achieving the Arts Mark.
· Development of your skills, interests and career through practical involvement and CPD opportunities.
· Collaborative working with other schools.
· Outstandingly behaved, happy and receptive children who are keen to learn and love creativity and sport.
· A strong Catholic Ethos, through which all are valued.
· "A Good school with Outstanding strengths" (Ofsted November 2017)
· "An Outstanding Diocesan School" (Section 48 Inspection April 2018)
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For further information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Tina Lilley, Personnel Officer at the school: 01268 470444