Download printable version
St Joseph' Catholic Primary School, Canvey Island (a member of the Assisi Catholic MAT)
Classroom Learning Support Assistant
Scale 3 Point 4; Term Time 38 Weeks; 27 hours.
Fixed Term Contract initially: start date Monday 4th November 2019
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team. SEND experience would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have the skills and flexibility to work across EYFS, KS1& KS2.
Successful candidates eligible to be shortlisted for interview will:
· Have relevant work experience and confidence to deal with social, emotional and behaviour issues.
· Provide good evidence that their knowledge and abilities are closely matched to the person specification.
· Be ambitious and committed to high achievement for pupils and themselves.
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children.
· Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school.
In return we can offer:
· Wonderful children who are well behaved and keen to learn.
· A friendly team of colleagues who work collaboratively across the school.
· A caring catholic ethos where everyone is valued and supportive parents and governors.
· A well resourced school with excellent facilities.
· A strong commitment to supporting your personal and professional development.
Candidates considering making an application are actively encouraged to visit and tour the school. Please telephone to arrange an appointment.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS & references.
Closing date: Monday 23rd September 2019
Interview Date:W/C Monday 30th September 2019