Download printable version
Required: ASAP - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
10.5 hrs per week - 2 days per week - term time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary Range: £19,171 - £21,166 (Full-time equivalent)
Actual Commencing Salary Range: £4,497.16 - £4,965.15 plus Fringe Allowance
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Sports Coach/HLTA to join our dedicated team.
If you are known for your ability to:
· Work on your own initiative and within a team;
· Enable the children to be the best that they can be
· Motivate, engage and share your passion for sports
If you want to broaden your experience by working as part of a friendly and dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn.
· Strong values that are the core of all that we do.
Supportive teachers, parents and governors who are committed to the school.
· A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development.
· A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
· Have high expectations of everyone, including yourself.
· Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care.
· Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice.
· Have the energy and enthusiasm to make the difference.
All candidates are expected to have GCSE English and Maths, Grade C or equivalent. A graduate is desirable.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. This can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01277 362354. Please apply online or application forms are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Ongar Primary School is a small, community school with a very warm and friendly atmosphere. We are driven by providing the very best opportunities for our pupils and preparing them for a very successful future; we also encourage and support our staff as they seek to develop professionally in their chosen field. It is an exciting time for our school as we have new leaders, better facilities and a shared aim to be outstanding; can you play a part in this journey?
Ongar Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.