Download printable version
SEN LSA + Midday Assistant required asap
25 hours per week SEN LSA - SCP 3-5 (actual salary £11,034 - £11,466)
5 hours per week - Midday Assistant - SCP 1-3 (actual salary £2,124 - £2,207)
Maple Grove Primary School is looking to recruit a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed SEN Learning Support Assistant to work with children with a range of SEN needs.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Have experience supporting children with SEN.
- Support Children by following programmes devised by the school and modify planning to suit the needs of the child.
- Liaise with class teacher and inclusion manager and keep detailed records of the child's progress towards targets.
- Use their own initiative to support the child in making the best possible progress.
- Be highly positive and supportive.
- Remain calm and flexible, be caring and patient.
- Have a proactive approach to CPD and further professional development.
- Have a good standard of English and Mathematics (minimum GCSE Grade C or equivalent).
We can offer you:
- A vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals.
- Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling.
- A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children.
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
This is a public facing role and the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
Visits are welcome and warmly encouraged: Please contact Karen Egleton, on 01268 553547 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.