Download printable version
We are looking to appoint Exam Invigilators (may include reading and scribing) on an ad-hoc basis, to join our team, who support our examination processes.We are looking for individuals who:
· are available to work Monday to Friday in November, March, May, June and July during exam times
· are able to work individually and as part of a team
· have good interpersonal skills
· are able to follow all instructions including those set by the Exam Board
· in particular the Reader/Scribe role requires a good level of literacy skills and legible handwriting
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, term time only, on an as and when needed basis.
The pay band for the role is band 3 (scp 6), which is £9.94 per hour.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people and expects all staff to share that commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applications will only be accepted on the college application form. We do not accept CVs.
For further details about the college and to down load an application form, please go to our website www.stbenedicts.essex.sch.uk. Please email completed application forms to Mrs Angela Jones, HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th September 2019 (midday) and Interviews will be held on the 7th October 2019.