Download printable version
Are you an outstanding Early Years Level 2 or 3 Practitioner? Do you want the rare opportunity to be part of a brand new Nursery class? At St Teresa's Primary School we are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in our brand new Nursery that has been open for two weeks. Initially the contract will be fixed term for one year although we envisage this position becoming permanent in 2020.
St Teresa's is a Catholic academy that is part of the Christus Catholic Trust. Since opening, our Nursery cohort has grown rapidly and we are now seeking additional staff to join us and be part of this unique opportunity to develop the provision from its infancy. The children at St. Teresa's are enthusiastic, keen to learn and a pleasure to work with. We are supported well by our growing Multi Academy Trust, our Parish and our active Local Governing Body.
About the role
You will be based in the purpose built Nursery building. As our nursery is brand new, you will help shape its future direction. You will work alongside our EYFS Leader and other EYFS staff to help create an exciting and vibrant Early Years, where all children thrive. You will be line managed by the EYFS lead and be a valued part of the wider school.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Early Years. You must have recent experience of working with 3 - 5 year olds.
The successful candidate will:
· Have the motivation to achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence.
· Have excellent inter-personal experience as an effective good and outstanding Early Years Practitioner.
· Be an excellent communicator with a good sense of humour
· Have good organisational skills
· Have creativity which drives all aspects of care and education
· Support the Catholic ethos of our school
In return we can offer:
· A firm commitment to you and your professional development.
· Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors.
· Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference.
· Coaching and mentoring from the School's Leadership and opportunities to collaborate across schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
· Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
· Opportunities for career progression within the MAT
If you are hard-working and thrive on a challenge, have a good standard of both spoken and written English, then we would like to hear from you.
For further information about the role or to arrange an informal visit, please contact the school on 01268 553502. Completed applications should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com by the closing date of 23rd September. Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview in the week beginning 30th September 2019.
St Teresa's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.