Download printable version
Midday Assistant - South Green Juniors
We are looking for someone to come and join our happy team of lunchtime supervisors, starting from 7th October or sooner.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a calm and positive manner
· Be flexible, patient and well organised
· Use their initiative but also work as part of a team
· Be able to maintain a safe working environment
· Be fair, caring and have a sense of humour
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to lead and support playground games when required.
Monday to Friday, term time only 6 hours 15 minutes per week. Salary will be paid on Band 1 according to appropriate experience and qualifications. Full job specifications are available from the school office. Applications must be submitted on line at www.essexschooljobs.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our children and all staff share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure, suitable references and a pre-employment medical check.
Band 1 points 1-3 (£9.00-£9.36 per hour)