Download printable version
Fixed term contract 20 hrs per week for one year in the first instance, 9am -1pm each day.
We are looking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic and creative Learning Support Assistant to work 1-1 with a child in our Foundation Stage.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a calm, positive and approachable manner and a belief that every child can be successful and make progress
* Have experience of supporting children with a variety of educational needs
* Have a good understanding of positive behaviour management strategies
* Work on their own initiative and liaise closely with teachers, parents, SENCo and job share partner to design the best possible provision for the child
* Build good relationships and work as part of our strong staff team
Required from September 2019
Training and induction will be arranged for the successful candidate.
Visits are very strongly encouraged - our children and staff would like to meet you!
Closing date: Friday 20th September
Interviews: Tuesday 24th September
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.