Download printable version
Required January 2020 or sooner.
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools both recently judged as "Good" by Ofsted.
The position will be at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead.
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted.
One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally. Positive Progress 8 scores and above National average value added scores for Science for the last four years.
The post is suitable for experienced teachers or a NQT seeking their first post.
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, continuously improving Department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Director of Science and Deputy Subject Leaders to enthuse students about Science within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Science in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
-The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.
Application forms should be returned to Mrs Downes at the school - email@example.com