Download printable version
Are you an excellent SENCo with great leadership skills?
We are looking to appoint a SENCo to lead the SEN provision at Tiptree Heath Primary School for one day per week.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and support effective practice for children with learning needs across the school. They will play an important role within our school ensuring that excellent SEND practice is in place so that the children's needs are addressed and they are able to make progress.
Do you have:
- Excellent leadership and management skills?
- Experience of SEND Code of Practice?
- Experience of identifying and providing effective strategies for children with SEN?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- Enthusiastic children who are excited to learn
- A commitment to continuing professional development
Come and join our supportive, dedicated and friendly team at Tiptree Heath.
Please contact Sue Scott on 01621 815445 for further details and to arrange an informal visit to our school with Tracey Oram, Headteacher.
Our school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and an Enhanced DBS check.