Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an outstanding EYFS teacher to join our friendly team at Tiptree Heath Primary School.
Are you an excellent Early Years classroom practitioner and a team player with high expectations and enthusiasm for teaching?
Do you have experience of teaching a skills based, creative curriculum in an Early Years setting?
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are excited to learn
- A purpose built well equipped Early Years classroom and outdoor area
- A very supportive parent body
- A commitment to continuing professional development
Come and join our supportive, dedicated team at Tiptree Heath.
Please contact Sue Scott on 01621 815445 to arrange an informal visit with Headteacher, Tracey Oram. We would love to meet you.
Our school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and an Enhanced DBS check.