Download printable version
An amazing opportunity has arisen for you to join Wells Park School (OFSTED graded 'Outstanding'), a Local Authority maintained specialist day and residential school that caters for 50 students aged 5 - 11 years with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH).
Wells Park School is set in extensive grounds with a wooded area used for Forest School and a school farm.
We are a fully integrated community made up of a range of professionals from diverse backgrounds employed to meet the needs of the young people and families that we support.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and ambitious Teacher. Applications from all Teachers, Teachers with experience/interest in working in a nurture group and NQTs will be welcome. The role holder will be committed to providing the highest quality learning experience for our pupils.
You will need:
· The ability to create a clear vision for the class.
· The skills to develop the pupils to their full potential.
· To be a creative and forward thinking practitioner.
· To be able to assess pupils knowledge and understanding scaffolding their next steps accurately.
· To have high expectations of students and experience of raising achievement.
In return we will provide:
· A commitment to training and further development
· Access to a wide range of expertise within the field of SEMH and Trauma Perceptive Practise.
· A welcoming and supportive working environment
If you have the drive and determination to make a positive difference to the education and lives of our children then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to our school are encouraged and welcomed.
Information about the School
Wells Park School is a residential school for pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs, aged 5 - 11 years.
For further information and/or to arrange a visit please telephone the school office on 0208 502 6442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
Wells Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.