Download printable version
We are looking for a Class Teacher intially to cover maternity leave on a 1 year contract from January 2020. Full time position - 4 days per week will be considered for the right candidate.
A great opportunity to join a happy, motivated and dynamic team with children that places children at the heart of all we do.
- An excellent KS2 practitioner
- Believe in a wide, creative, engaging curriculum
- Be a team-player
- Be committed to the well being, happiness and progress of every child
- Want to experience and contribute to the Christian character of our school
- Want to be a part of our Academy Chain, with the potential to progress within our structures. There are almost 20 schools in this partnership with many CPD and learning opportunities.
In return we can offer:
- A supportive leadership team
- Pupils who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Close links with our parish church
-The opportunity to be part of the school's development this year, helping to shape the direction of teaching and learning.
Visits are welcome and recommended. Please contact the school office on 01255 424906 for an appointment.
The Governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS clearance.
Applicants should be supportive of our Christian ethos.
Information about the School
Great Clacton Church of England Junior School is a member of The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.
This is a 2 form entry junior school with bulge classes in current year 3 and 4 classes
Rated good by Ofsted and SIAMS in 2016. We have great relationships the parish of with St Johns and St Marks and work closely with local and MAT schools.