Download printable version
Level:5 (Scale Point 8) £19,945 (£11,371.82 pro rata)
Term Time Only - 8am-1pm - 25 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, friendly, flexible and efficient school administrator who can work calmly and accurately under pressure within our school. We are proud of our school and are committed to providing a happy and caring environment for our children and families. The successful candidate will display drive and energy and will work in partnership with our office team making a difference to all within our school community The post will require you to have excellent skills in English and Maths at level A-C in GCSE or equivalent.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent written and oral communication skills and able to communicate with parents, children and colleagues in a positive and helpful way.
· Be well organised and have experience of working in a school office environment.
· Have an up to date knowledge of Microsoft Office and SIMS and demonstrate excellent ICT skills.
· Display a professional attitude ensuring confidentiality at all times.
· Be organised and methodical and able to work in a busy office with shifting priorities.
· Have good organisational skills and be able to work under their own initiative.
· Be a team player with the ability to work flexibly.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to find out when our tours of the school are being held.
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2019 at Midday
Interviews will be held on: Friday 4th October 2019
Information about the School
Barons Court is an exciting and innovative school which is continually evolving to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the children. We believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in leading their learning and we ensure that we listen and respond to their collective voice. We are totally committed to a balance of indoor and outdoor learning and continually developing both environments to provide flexible, agile and stimulating learning spaces. The whole school environment reflects the influences of Reggio Emilia, Montessori, Forest Schools and the Mantle of the Expert approaches to learning. We have created large indoor spaces which encourage a collaborative approach to learning with an emphasis on problem solving. The spaces are equipped with a range of furniture which reflect the different learning styles of the children and are easily changed to respond to the learning needs of the moment.