Download printable version
Are you a friendly, hardworking, enthusiastic and multi-skilled person who would do their utmost to ensure the effective maintenance, development and security of a school site and its grounds?
If so, you may be what we are looking for at Wix and Wrabness Primary School with the potential of working on two sites in the future within close travelling distance.
Duties will include:
· Security and supervision of the school site
· Caretaking, general maintenance and grounds upkeep
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
· Supervision of external contractors
· Manual tasks as required (e.g. moving furniture, cleaning etc)
· Line managing a cleaning team.
Previous site management experience essential. However appropriate training will be available. A cheerful, flexible efficient approach to all tasks and the ability to prioritise, time manage tasks with good DIY skills.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.