Download printable version
Alresford Primary is a growing, friendly village school, with supportive and driven staff and children who are eager to learn.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated EYFS learning support assistant, with experience of supporting pupils in a Reception Classroom. The role is a part -time contract (8:30 - 13:15 - to include 1 hour lunch cover). This will be initially fixed for this academic year but will potentially become permanent as we are expanding.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- assist in differentiated teaching and learning
- work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher and Assistant Head/SENCO
- show initiative and flexibility.
- have the ability to build effective relationships with staff and children
- have a good standard of literacy and numeracy - have a good understanding of Development matters and EYFS framework
The position will be to start as soon as possible.