Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract September 2019 - July 2020
38 weeks per year, 12 hours per week
12 hrs Assistant £8.21/hr - per annum £4,246
Tuesday pm - 1pm - 4pm
Thursday am - 9am - 12noon
Thursday pm - 1pm - 4pm
Friday pm -1pm - 4pm
Session timetable will be reviewed at end of the Autumn Term so some flexibility will be required.
(possibility of extra hours to cover sickness or holidays)
We are looking for a child centered, organised and flexible person with a good sense of fun and good IT knowledge to work in our inclusive Pre-School. Two of your sessions will be working as support for children with SEND, so experience of working in this area is essential. This position would be ideal for someone looking for a part time job giving flexibility around personal circumstances.
· A high achieving Pre-School with an 'Outstanding' judgement from OFSTED (February 2015)
· A friendly working environment in a small Pre-School that has strong community links
· An interesting and varied range of duties and activities, including swimming, Forest School and Pre-School allotment
· Support and training
You will need:
· Minimum of Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
· Experience of roles in early years' settings, and SEND experience
· NVQ Level 3 Childcare and Education or equilivant
We are looking for someone who will:
· Put children first in all things
· Be flexible and able to work well in a team
· Embrace our Pre-School aims and values in partnership with others
· Work in partnership with the Pre-School leader to help with planning, curriculum and policies. Have experience of working with SEND children
· Good knowledge and working practice of the EYFS and how it relates to Pre-school settings
· To be prepared to help plan Pre-School sessions
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents and Pre-School staff and to liaise with Pre-school Leader.
· Participate and help organise all Pre-School activities including Swimming, Forest School and the Pre-School allotment.
· Help us to share with the children and parents our belief in the ability of all children to achieve more.
· Have good IT skills