Download printable version
Site Manager/Caretaker Immediate start date
37 hrs/week (split shift 6.30-10.30 & 14.30-18.00) + lettings (all year)
Band 3 SP6-11 £19171-£21166 (according to experience) + lettings allowance
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic team at Down Hall Primary as our Site Manager/Caretaker. We are extremely proud of our school, which provides an excellent learning and working environment. Our Site Manager ensures safe and secure premises for everyone in school.
Our ideal candidate will have a:
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety systems and procedures
- Ability to identify, prioritise maintenance requirements and organise work programmes
- Good general maintenance skills (painting, decorating & plumbing)
- Confidence in carrying out first line repairs
- General site maintenance and tidying
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Smart appearance
- Ability to lift heavy weights safely
- Flexible & adaptable and sets own high expectations
- COSHH & PAT testing experience
- Undertake evening and occasional weekend lettings
- Be available for out of hours emergency callouts.
If you are committed, hardworking and enthusiastic have experience of working in a similar environment, are aware of security and H&S issues, organised and effective we would like to hear from you.