Download printable version
Early Years Nursery Nurse
Employment Type: Permanent (33 hrs 45 mins per week, Term Time)
Pay Spine: Scale 5 Point 8-11 (Depending on Experience)
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8.15am - 3.30pm (30 mins lunch break)
We are seeking to appoint a Nursery Nurse at Level 3 (NVQ in Early Years, NNEB, BTEC or an equivalent Level 3 Early Years Qualification) to join our EYFS/Nursery Team in our busy, friendly School.
You will be well-organised, flexible, creative, caring, a good communicator and a team player. Duties will include providing indoor and outdoor play and learning opportunities for all children in a safe, fun and stimulating environment.
The school was subject to an Ofsted Inspection in July 2019 and achieved an 'Outstanding' judgement in all categories.
We are an Outstanding School and offer:-
• Inspirational leadership from the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher and enthusiastic and highly committed staff
• Happy, motivated and responsible children
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Excellent opportunities to collaborate with other schools and organisations
• Wonderful resources and grounds
• A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
This is a public facing role and therefore the succesful candidate must speak fluent English.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.