Download printable version
Holt Farm Junior School is part of the South East Essex Academy Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) with four schools.
'Personal development and welfare is outstanding' Ofsted 2018
We are looking to appoint a highly-motivated, efficient and enthusiastic Behaviour Support Worker to join our motivated team.
Band 3, point 6 to 11 (£25,283 to £27,554 actual including 5.8 weeks holiday pay)
32. 5 hours (8.30am - 3.30pm)
Term time plus INSET days.
This is an exciting new role created to provide direct support for teachers, teaching assistants and the children with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties they work with and help facilitate those childrens' successful inclusion at Holt Farm Junior School.
The successful candiate will:
· Have experience of working with children with emotional and / or behavioural difficulties
· Display a professional attitude, drive and energy to support the Inclusion team to make a difference in our good school
· Have the ability to establish rapport and respectful and trusting relationships with children, their families, carers and other adults
· Be a team player, with excellent written, oral communication skill
Be able to remain calm under pressure
Manage their own time effectively.
We can offer you:
· a positive school ethos of mutual respect and caring
· support and professional development
· friendly and committed staff
· enthusiastic and responsive pupils
South East Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange this via firstname.lastname@example.org