Download printable version
Heathlands Primary School is an extremely caring, outward-looking and highly inclusive school.
It is described accurately by one member of staff as having a'village feel where you are part of a family'. (OFSTED 2018)
We are seeking to appoint a maternity cover teacher for one of our Year One classes.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspiring teacher to our exemplary team. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are very welcome to apply. This is a fixed term contract until August 2020 in the first instance. Heathlands is a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school that offers a creative, varied and engaging curriculum for our children.
- Be a highly effective classroom teacher with high expectations of children's behaviour, attainment and progress
- Be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best
- Be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
- Have excellent teamwork skills
- Have an innovative approach to learning and teaching
- Show a proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
- Have excellent organisational skills.
Our children have a great appetite for learning which enables our teachers and support staff to plan and teach in an exciting way. Pupils embody the Christian values of the school. They are kind, well-mannered and supportive, and celebrate each other's achievements. Their behaviour is exemplary. (OFSTED 2018)
We warmly welcome visits to the school.
Interview date - 8th October