Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant (EYFS - Reception)
The hours are 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, term time only (32.5h per week).
Salary Band 2, Point 3 (Range 3-6) Actual Salary £13,936 - £14,762
Applications close: noon, Wednesday, 18th September, 2019 Interview date: Monday, 23rd September, 2019
Cherry Tree Primary School is one of the seven schools which form the Berlesduna Academy Trust (www.berlesduna.co.uk), where the vision is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. The Trust is growing rapidly and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work.
Due to the needs of children within our Early Years we are expanding our team and would like to appoint an experienced Learning Support assistant with an appropriate Level 3 or above qualification who will:
· be experienced within the Nursery/Early Years phase,
· be passionate about developing children's individual talents and skills,
· be resilient and have a positive nature,
· has high expectations of the children and themselves with a passion for raising standards and attainment,
· works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice.
We can offer you:
· a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a commitment to continued professional development
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Maynard on email@example.com or by 'phone 01268 523017.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further documentation please do not hesitate to contact us.