Download printable version
Breakfast ClubAssistant required as soon as possible.
7.5 hours per week - 45.6 week per year contract (Actual pro rata salary £3,078 - £3,203)
Hours: 07:15 - 08:45am
Start Date: September 2019
Leigh Beck Junior School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and dependable Breakfast Club Assistant to supervise children the the breakfast club. The successful candidate will have previous experience or qualifications working with children or the willingness to learn.
The role will include:
- Supervising children and ensuring their safety at all times.
- Uphold the school's safeguarding and behavouir policies and procedures
- Engaging with children in aspects of play and conversation.
- Setting up activities for children to optionally take part in.
- Meet and greet parents and provide them with feedback on their child's time at the club.
- Order, prepare, deliver and clear away food.
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
Visits are welcome and warmly encouraged; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 683037 to book an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with all relevant safeguarding checks. Leigh Beck Junior School is an equal opportunities employer.