Download printable version
Holt Farm Junior School is part of the South East Essex Academy Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) with four schools.
'Personal development and welfare is outstanding' Ofsted 2018
We are looking to appoint a highly-motivated, efficient and enthusiastic School Office Manager/ PA to our Headteacher to join our motivated team.
Band 4, Point 25 - 28 (£25,283 to £27,554 actual including 5.8 weeks holiday pay)
37 hours (8am - 4pm)
Term time plus INSET days plus one week during school holidays
As an initial point of contact for parents, pupils, staff and visitors you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the office team, finance, HR/ personnel and act as PA to the Headteacher.
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience of working in a fast paced primary school office environment
· Display a professional attitude, drive and energy to support the Headteacher and administration team to make a difference in our good school
· Have good organisational skills, managing their own workload and that of the team
· Be a team player, with excellent written, oral communication and ICT skills, preferably with a knowledge of SIMS
We can offer you:
· a positive school ethos of mutual respect and caring
· support and professional development
· friendly and committed staff
· enthusiastic and responsive pupils
South East Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange this 01702 545131.