Download printable version
HLTA required to work in the primary age range from early years to year 6
Required 1st October2019. (Or possibly sooner pending safer recruitment checks)
We are a large primary school offering a little touch of magic on the edge of Waltham Abbey.
We are recruiting innovative, enthusiastic & excited support staff!
We would like;
- Team players with strong interpersonal & organisational skills
- Creative and motivating teachers in their approach to teaching and learning
- Confident teachers who expect and maintain the highest standards of pupil achievement
- You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Given just some sticks and leaves, you could create something amazing that even Blue Peter presenters would be proud of.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
We expect that the successful candidate will have a recognised NVQ in Teaching and Learning in Schools or proven equivalent experience. The candidate must also have the relevant safeguarding training
Please apply to a school that will offer:
High standards of achievement and behaviour
A friendly, dedicated, supportive and hard-working team
Excellent CPD opportunities
Happy adults and children who can't wait to get to school!
A creative and inventive approach to life in general,
We have Chickens, soon to add pygmy goats, a few micro pigs… AND we have a school dog called Sid!
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For details and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Erica Barnett, Headteacher.
Waltham Holy Cross Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures
Waltham Holy Cross Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Welcome to Waltham Holy Cross Primary School.
On behalf of the children, staff and governors, it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy and Nursery.
Based in Waltham Abbey, our school is very special – a happy and safe environment in which our children can learn, grow and develop into confident and successful young people.
Through our engaging curriculum, we ensure that children can foster a passion for learning and curiosity that will help to develop: a strong knowledge base, high aspirations and a lifetime of memories. We believe in ensuring that children receive a well-rounded education; where individual talents can be spotted and nurtured to ensure that all children experience success and reach their potential.
The school has a caring team that works hard to reach high standards in everything we do. We firmly believe that education is a partnership between home and school and regard you as an active partner in your child’s education and value your interest and support.
We are delighted to be part of the NET Academy Trust. The key aim of NET Academies Trust is to promote and lead innovative practice to help raise educational outcomes for all pupils.
I look forward to meeting you and working with you.
Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy and Nursery.