Download printable version
HLTA required to work in the primary age range from early years to year 6
Required 1st October2019. (Or possibly sooner pending safer recruitment checks)
We are a large primary school offering a little touch of magic on the edge of Waltham Abbey.
We are recruiting innovative, enthusiastic & excited support staff!
We would like;
- Team players with strong interpersonal & organisational skills
- Creative and motivating teachers in their approach to teaching and learning
- Confident teachers who expect and maintain the highest standards of pupil achievement
- You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Given just some sticks and leaves, you could create something amazing that even Blue Peter presenters would be proud of.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
We expect that the successful candidate will have a recognised NVQ in Teaching and Learning in Schools or proven equivalent experience. The candidate must also have the relevant safeguarding training
Please apply to a school that will offer:
High standards of achievement and behaviour
A friendly, dedicated, supportive and hard-working team
Excellent CPD opportunities
Happy adults and children who can't wait to get to school!
A creative and inventive approach to life in general,
We have Chickens, soon to add pygmy goats, a few micro pigs… AND we have a school dog called Sid!
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For details and an application pack please contact:
Mrs Erica Barnett, Headteacher.
Waltham Holy Cross Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures
Waltham Holy Cross Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer.