Download printable version
Midday Assistant - 7.50 hours per week (1 hour 30 minutes per day), term time only.
Band 1 points 1-3 (April 2019 bands) - £2,909 - £3,026 per annum
Required for 4th September 2019 two Permanent and one Maternity Cover position.
Queen Boudica Primary School is a thriving and successful two-form entry primary school situated on the north side of Colchester. We offer modern, well-resourced learning environments and our pupils are well mannered, dynamic and motivated to learn.
We are seeking Midday Assistants to work at our friendly school. The successful applicants will:
· Supervise children in the lunch hall
· Encourage imaginative play outside (and indoors when it's raining)
· Ensure the good behaviour of pupils
· Administer first aid
· Use their initiative but also work as part of a team
· Be able to maintain a safe working environment
· Be fair, caring and have a sense of humour
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our children and all staff share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure, suitable references and a pre-employment medical check.
Applications must be submitted on line at www.essexschooljobs.co.uk
Closing date: August 29th
Interviews: September 3rd
Information about the School
Queen Boudica Primary School is a thriving and successful two-form entry primary school situated on the north side of Colchester. Since opening in 2009, the school has expanded twice and is now full with a capacity of 420 pupils. We offer modern, well resourced learning environments and our pupils are well mannered, dynamic and motivated to learn.